I always appreciate stuff like this. Further enforces my opinion that you guys care for the community and the server. I had a few questions myself.
1. Eradication has always had a problem with an over saturated eco and very little has ever been done about it in the long run. How do you plan on combatting that?
2. The servers a straight shot it lacks the variety it once had. What I mean by that is the servers to easy to navigate there’s no mini games no true option of gear. It’s starter> GWD > Eradicator > seasinger/DL > Obsidian. A lack in variety. What’s your plan to give the server a sense of spark?
3. Eradication has always had trouble with a PKING community a lot more now then it used to be. With lack of content for Player Killing and the removal of pvp shops then with the added rule of no staking at all (one of the biggest reasons to PK) pking has been butchered and thrown out. What are your plans for this side of a rsps? Do you plan on making EradicationX pk friendly?
4. Useless drops/dupe drops seem to be pretty notorious on multiple bosses from Drygores being on 4 bosses to tokhaar being on 2 bosses. Not to mention all the “rare drops” with no benefit other then cosmetic EX. Pact breaker swords, firebrand bow, brutal swords. What plans do you have in place to update these bosses to give them a sense of worth to kill?
5. in game events I know that world boss is currently bugged and doesn’t spawn on its own. But seeing some more in game events would be nice dagith drops invasion tokens and isn’t to worth to kill. Do you have plans on adding new events that the community could do together whether it being group boss, wildy boss where pk potential takes place, or even a boss that requires you to ha e certain level in skills to fight EX. A boss that you fish to kill, mine etc requiring lvl 85/90/110 etc
6. Hairymonkey he drops quite good rings but the annihilation, decimation and its mage counterpart obliteration (not dropped by hairy). All these weapons should be on the same par but truly the annihilation and decimation have very minimal use and everyone and there mothers despise getting Annih/decimation drop there bank spot holders and truly nothing more. Would it be possible to make these end game items more useful? Or add obliteration to hairy drop table?
Thank you for listening I look forward to your responses.