Sign in to follow this  
Sadie

Project Purple - Major Changes!

PP_UPDATE_LOG.png

First of all, I'd like to apologize for my absence from the server, it's been a very long time since I have interacted and been actively taken care of the server, and I sincirely want to apologize for that. Something happened to someone in my family last month which quite frankly hurt me and put me at one of the deepest lows I've been at in my entire life. While I have been gone I've been slowly watching on Discord how the server has been dying and players are losing their motivation to play due to different reasons. And as I was watching it but not doing anything about it, I do feel really guilty and responsible for the server being at the state it currently is, so again I would just from the bottom of my heart like to apologize for my inactivity and absence and for lacking the will-power to carry on with improving the server.

Aside from that, our Lead Developer @Anonymous has been offered an opportunity of a lifetime to go work for a different big server, which will make him able to pursue the dream he's always been wanting, so although he's leaving we really do wish you the best and hope you deliver well with your new developing tasks! He'll still be around and here to help me out with development when it's needed, so don't worry, the server will still receive updates. 

Alongside with that our current Co-Owner, @Ken will be stepping down from the in-game responsibilities regarding his rank due to numerous reasons he has chosen not to disclose, and will now simply only be working behind the scences together with me and the Administrators to work on the future updates. Replacing Ken however, we've promoted one of our staff to Head Administrator in order to have someone manage the server. We'd like to applaud @Appealing to her new position as the Head Administrator / Manager of the Server, and we're sure she'll do us proud. 

Again I'd like to apologize for the current state of the server, and I'm going to do everything I can in order to get it back up on its feet! You'll all be updated on what's going to happen in terms of future updates and what are plans are coming ahead.

Don't forget to vote and thanks for supporting the server! 

• Like 4

Welcome back, if you leave again I will probably order Max to kill u with his Saab.
On a real note though, even though all these changes have happened in the higher ranks, we should not get discouraged as a team and as a community to get Erad back up on its' feet. Let us set a goal together, to make the best out of this situation.

Yours sincerely,
Mr Whale.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1