Sign in to follow this  
nizze55

Nizze55 introduction

hello former eradicators o/

My name is Matias. Born in Finland and been living here for almost 21 years. I live with my gf and her 2 cats. I was working as ála carte chef but was fired due to covid-19. I'm Ex-Pubg pro, used to play in ence for 1,5 years. My Rs career started in 2009 with rs2 but didn't play that much but came back when Osrs was released and been playing that for 7 years, quit in 2020 because of burnout, I got one maxed main and ironman. completed solo chambers and got inferno done in 50 ish tries. tried solo theater but found that too hard somehow and didn't have motivation to learn.

I first time touched rsps servers back 2010 on sabsabionline and yanillescape and been on that road until today xd. Played eradicationX first time in 2015 but don't remember too much of that time :D. but now i'm back with gainz and shit rng.

Wish best of luck to you all on drops and gainz. 

best regards

Nizze55 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Welcome back Nizze55!! Great to see players that have played in the past make a return 😄 Jeez never played pubg but heard about it but thats pretty cool that you were pro, and damn thats quite some osrs progress you got there haha. Glad to see that you are having fun with your gainz and shit rng LOL and hoping we can talk more ingame! Good luck and have fun 🙂

Hello Nizze55 🙂

You seem to be quite experienced in a lot of fields! that's quite interesting, and impressive 😁 I've always wanted to get an Infernal cape on osrs but no way is that going to happen haha. I'm sorry about your job, hopefully covid will go away soon and you'll be able to return to it 😊

Thanks for the introduction, hope you continue to enjoy the server!