Disease

Disease's Introduction

So, here's a little bit about me:

Hey, hello there my name is Seth (Disease in-game) and I live in England, UK.
Being 18, I am currently in full-time education, studying law.
What started from the love of a TV show, Suits, developed into being my career of choice as I plan to become a lawyer in coming years.

My favorite shows and movies:

Suits, Prison Break and White Collar have to be my favorite shows as they fit my passion for criminology and law perfectly, I definitely recommend you give them a watch if you haven't seen them yet!

Inception and Interstellar have to be my favorite movies since I'm a sucker for a movie with interesting plot twists, and these two definitely check that box.

Hobbies:

My favourite sport is basketball and so I love to watch that a lot, specifically the NBA.
I enjoy a variety of games from mmorpgs to battle royales and so naturally, so I often find myself playing those.
Netflix accounts for a big chunk of my time, too as I always try to have a show to watch
(currently watching "Mindhunter") as I find it to be a great break from studying.

Well, that's a rather brief summary of myself, you'll find me on the server a lot of the time, so be sure to say hello!

• Like 2

Wow! a future lawyer!? That is pretty impressive! : ) I definitely believe you have the dedication for it for sure! Also, Mindhunter is an awesome show, I absolutely loved it! 

Thank you for the introduction, got to know a bit more about you! I look forward to working with you, Seth! 

Just now, Appealing said:

Wow! a future lawyer!? That is pretty impressive! : ) I definitely believe you have the dedication for it for sure! Also, Mindhunter is an awesome show, I absolutely loved it! 

Thank you for the introduction, got to know a bit more about you! I look forward to working with you, Seth! 

Law is definitely a demanding field and so I'm very much relying on the dedication I know I have 😂, very excited to pursue it! As for Mindhunter, it has me hooked for sure, I'm on Season 2 at the moment and I don't want it to end ☹️.

I fully believe we'll work together well and I very much look forward to doing so!

1 minute ago, Disease said:

Law is definitely a demanding field and so I'm very much relying on the dedication I know I have 😂, very excited to pursue it! As for Mindhunter, it has me hooked for sure, I'm on Season 2 at the moment and I don't want it to end ☹️.

I fully believe we'll work together well and I very much look forward to doing so!

Oh my god.. I knowww I never want it to end either lol it's such a good show! I believe in you! Law is always interesting to me, maybe in the future you can teach me a thing or 2 about law : ) and I am glad that you also think that!

Best of luck in your law studies! I had to take a couple of paralegal style classes as part of my electives and they were...educational to say the least. At the same time I feel as if I am better for them now as well. I don't watch much television but the criminal series tends to be the more interesting ones for sure. 

1 hour ago, Steven R. said:

Best of luck in your law studies! I had to take a couple of paralegal style classes as part of my electives and they were...educational to say the least. At the same time I feel as if I am better for them now as well. I don't watch much television but the criminal series tends to be the more interesting ones for sure. 

Yeah, that's one of the things I like about studying law, a lot of the skills can be used universally. Also crime-related shows are definitely a win 😉

Damn, good luck on your studies.

we already spend a little time ingame together, and i believe we get along real good.

but we all get along as we have the best and chill player base!

see you ingame buddy.

Sleutel