Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

Hello all its Shadow.

Whats up everyone, IGN is Shadow my irl name is Raphael. Im about to be 23 im married with 3 kids (fckin insane ikr?). Im an avid gamer i play rsps, LoL, Rust, COD and more I played Erad when it was the old owners and absolutely loved it and ever since rejoining its been nothing but a great experience, i hope to see the server rise to the top like its glory days! 

I'm always willing to help if you guys need it but when it comes to PVP i hold no mercy >:) Hope to see you all in game! best of luck on the grind everyone!

• Like 3

Whats good my g and welcome back!! Glad to hear that you been having such great experience here with us 😁 Damn brother, 3 kids at the age of 23?? Big ups to you my g cause I'm 23 myself and I don't even know if I can even raise a dog haha.. Hopefully we can talk more ingame and I appreciate for the support you shown 🙂 Good luck on your grind! 

• Haha 1

Hey Shadow, thanks for the introduction and telling us a little bit about yourself 🙂welcome back to the server, hopefully you will have the same experience if not better once again 😊 very glad to know that you've been enjoying it so far ❤️ 3 kids? that's awesome ^^ I'm jealous 😋

p.s - I love your real name 😶

• Like 1

On 3/7/2021 at 2:30 AM, Appealing said:

Hey Shadow, thanks for the introduction and telling us a little bit about yourself 🙂welcome back to the server, hopefully you will have the same experience if not better once again 😊 very glad to know that you've been enjoying it so far ❤️ 3 kids? that's awesome ^^ I'm jealous 😋

p.s - I love your real name 😶

So far so good and i appreciate the love<3

On 3/5/2021 at 9:36 PM, Banks said:

Whats good my g and welcome back!! Glad to hear that you been having such great experience here with us 😁 Damn brother, 3 kids at the age of 23?? Big ups to you my g cause I'm 23 myself and I don't even know if I can even raise a dog haha.. Hopefully we can talk more ingame and I appreciate for the support you shown 🙂 Good luck on your grind! 

as always banks nothing but love big bro appreciate the support you give to the server!