Sign in to follow this  
Mr Whale

Mr Whale's amazing introduction

Hello dere,

My name is Mr Whale, some may know me as Brandon as well (my irl name). I am currently the Forums Administrator, as well as a returning player of EradicationX. I have actually played all revisions of Erad, and been staff on 2 of them thus far (both in-game and forums now). I am 21 years old, currently an Account/Project Manager for a company specialized in pumps and spare parts for ships and plants. I enjoy spending my free time being with friends, going to the gym and gaming a bit here and then.
Honestly just noticed I have not made an introduction at all, so why not make it now?
I hope to see all of you in-game asap to have a nice chat, as well as seeing more and more traffic on the Forums!

Yours sincerely,
Mr Whale.

• Like 4

Jeezzz look who washed up into the intros😂 For real though, it's been great being on the same team with you and hope it continues like that. See you around MRS WHALE !

Wow Mr. fgt decided to make an intro how neat. If only, this intro was fun or interesting to read i'd might have enjoyed it more but I think it's kinda lame.

• Haha 1