Sign in to follow this  
th3 unknown

Th3 Unknown's Intro

Well hello there, my ign is Th3 Unknown, irl name is mantas, i'm turning 21 on april 11th. i enjoy playing 07 and a few rsps's on my free time (guess you could call it a 'hobby' considering hm hours i spend on these games). I'm from Lithuania but a few months ago i have moved to Netherlands to work (searching for a better life haha), i've also spent aloot of time playing EradX back in like 2014's so yeah, hope the community is and will stay as friendly and helpful as it used to be. Nothing really more i can add about myself since i'm not that interesting of a person, just floatin trought life trynna enjoy the little things like the most of us :)

• Like 1

Hey and welcome back Th3 Unknown! Its always great to see the return of players that played erad years ago 🙂 Congrats on the move the Netherlands and hope you are enjoying it out there! Its always lit vibes in another country and especially Netherlands cause now you can visit Amsterdam the capital city of Weed LOL. The community we have is amazing, everyone here is supportive and friendly no one here bites haha. Hoping to see you around ingame and good luck to you on your drops and gains 🙂