Sign in to follow this  
Sarge

Little about young Sarge

So yeah little about me, IGN Sarge. Real name Jonas, I'm 22 years old from Finland. Most of peeps i have met in rsps category and other games aswell have never even heard about Finland so thats kinda funny at times. As the name suggests, I work at Finnish defence forces. No kids (yet) but lovely girlfriend that maybe soon I will marry. Starter playing Erad when it was originally launched waay back, and heard it was relauched and super hyped about it. Have been playing only 1 day and everyone is super nice so thats good to see.

Hope to see yall ingame and lets grind the living Jesus out of obbyking 🙂

- Much love

Am I the only one who read this with a finnish accent from when you mentioned where you are from. 
Welcome to erad yet again brother.

• Like 1

Hello, Sarge! 

That’s so finny, I’m not sure what servers you were playing before(prefer you don’t say anyway), but I think it’s safe to say most people here know this country! You’re in the military? Awesome 😎 respect ✊ I hope all goes to plan for you and you can soon marry your girl. 

Welcome back to the server, hope that you enjoy your stay ❤️ 

• Like 1

Sarge been a pleasure playing with you thus far, never heard of Finland? All the RSPS you played must’ve lived under rocks lmao. But welcome to you big bro may you enjoy the grind with the rest of us!

• Like 1