Sign in to follow this  
Hades

Your God Has Arrived

Hey all, my name is Hades. I've been playing erad source for several years and I've maxed on almost all of them. I missed out on reign unfortunately, I had no idea it had started up or I'd have been there I swear!

What's your name?: Koeltehn aka Hades

How old are you?: 20

Where are you from?: America (and im not even fat)

How did you find out about Project Purple and if you're new, how are you liking it?: whats project purple?

What are your hobbies?: Gaming. horseback riding, working out, reading, pinging Sadie and Marshall for no reason, riding motorcycles

Favorite TV shows?: Rick and Morty 

What's your favorite food?: I love most types of pasta and I love grilling steak. Two of my favorite things to make and eat regularly 

What type of music are you into?: My playlists are all over the place, the only types of music I dislike are screamo and mumble rap or whatever you wanna call all these shiity soundcloud rappers.

What's your dream job?: Commercial Pilot, maybe no that specifically but anything where I get to fly everyday and make a lot of money doing it.  

Where do you see yourself in 20 years?: I'd be 40, so hopefully I got the job I'm aiming for and have a good amount of money in my life. I wanna be married and have at least 2 kids. I'm not really sure past that, I don't know where I want to actually settle down and live but I know its not in my home state of Michigan.

I'm a pretty friendly guy, message me on discord or in game pretty much whenever and I'm usually down to help with anything someone needs. 

ps. Xilent's a ho

Hey Hades! Fellow American!

That is a great place to see yourself in 20 years! : D and wanting to be a pilot! That’s pretty brave : ) it’s definitely possible if you put your mind to it ❤️ I wish you the best of luck when you embark on that journey!

Pasta and steak, sounds pretty good @.@ - that is indeed a good combo : ) What are some of your favorite books? 

I hope to see you around in-game more! : ) 

ps. please continue to ping Sadie, I love seeing him pop off x’D

Hey braindead fat american!

We all know you really are fat, don't try to cover that up... it is too late for that.. now put away your mac donalds and start playing the game!
Love you ❤️ it is good to have you back.

- Anonymous

Welcome back man, it's a pleasure to see you return. It was great getting to know you in the time we both played Reborn!

I'm excited to see you around on Project Purple, I'm sure it'll be fun.
Best of luck with your dream flying endeavors, that'd be an awesome career to have if I've ever seen one!

ps. can confirm that you are, in fact, a friendly guy.

Good to see you back on the job Hades 🙂

7 hours ago, Hades said:

I'm a pretty friendly guy

when did that happen? XD jkjk ly

now time to grind brother and get all of us veterans back to hm trio 

Sleutel

22 hours ago, Hades said:

America (and im not even fat)

Yeah, I guess everyone defines fat differently.