Sign in to follow this  
Ken

Server Feedback

6c46f64923e8724f88c4a938a61c99ef.png

Hey everyone! As you all know the server has only just been released last week wednesday and we would really like to know your opinion on how the server has been doing so far and as we all know both the developers have been working very hard providing us with new content, bug fixes, changing certain things the community wanted changed and many more good things are awaiting all of us.

Will I be given a reward for providing you my personal feedback?

You will as a matter of fact but this time you'll be given the option to choose between two rewards:

• Reward 1: 10x death touched darts
  • Reward 2: 2x Mystery boxes  (please type ;;checkmbox in-game before choosing this option)

NOTE

Please copy and paste the following template and reply to this topic in order to receive a reward.

TEMPLATE

•  How have you been liking the recent updates and changes?:
  •  Is there anything you would like to see added in the future and or possibly changed?:
  •  Have you been enjoying your time on Project-Purple?:
  •  Are you satisfied with the current developers?:
  •  What are your thoughts on their performance so far?:
  • Is there an update or a certain change that has happened you didn't like? If that's the case may we ask why?:

RULES

• I'm only accepting legitimate opinions and I want you to put in a little bit of effort when leaving your opinion before I give out rewards.
  • Troll posts will be deleted immediately and you'll be excluded from gaining a reward.

Do bare in mind that the two developers have somewhat rushed this release due to the unfortunate news we all had to hear from Era closing the server and in all honesty I think they've done an amazing job so far maintaining the game and giving us daily bug fixes and providing us with content as much as they can so I'd personally like to thank @Anonymous& @Sadie for all their hard work they've put in so far and providing us the smoothest gameplay possible. 

Got any suggestions? Feel free to leave them here or on our Discord server.

• Like 4

• How have you been liking the recent updates and changes?: I have been thoroughly enjoying them! The changes from the last time I played just make the server more worthwhile to play for sure and everything isn’t given to you so easily anymore. It’s great ❤️ changes to elite slayer kill count and more made me very happy as well!
  •  Is there anything you would like to see added in the future and or possibly changed?: Possibly new bosses or items to spice it up even more throughout the future of the server
  •  Have you been enjoying your time on Project-Purple?: I’ve been enjoying it a ton !!! ❤️ the staff is some of the best staff I’ve seen/met/worked with, very involved with community and more and the dedication of the playerbase is definitely admirable ❤️ big family! 
  •  Are you satisfied with the current developers?:  yes very happy!! They listen to suggestions and feedback and do great to implement changes made in great time!
  •  What are your thoughts on their performance so far?: their performance is fantastic honestly, even rushed this server is still operating better than some more accomplished servers! They’re doing really great and they are pretty friendly as well! Even better ❤️ 
  • Is there an update or a certain change that has happened you didn't like? If that's the case may we ask why?: I have no been unhappy with any updates or changes so far no : )
  • Thanks 1

•  How have you been liking the recent updates and changes?: Largely good, still some things i would definitely change. Agility being a big one, Buying stuff from shops being 2 immediately that come to mind.
  •  
  •  Is there anything you would like to see added in the future and or possibly changed?:
  • Agility - wilderness course with ticket system (trade tickets for xp- tradable) or indeed make barbarian worth doing. This skill is far behind everything else.
  • More lower/mid level bosses i can practice being crap at PVM on
  • Change the way you buy items from shops. Great example is construction shop. just have a buy x feature or make buy 50 buy 28 instead seeing as its impossible to buy anymore when each takes an item in your inventory.
  • Wider variety of items, at the moment most boss drops are irrelevant weapons and armor get left behind very quickly having more tiers of both would be a good addition i think. 
  • Better slayer drops.
  • Mining needs work badly. xp/ time to mine 
  • Just want more of the stuff you have 🙂
  • Could add more events and stuff while sitting in chat 'type the code' to win X  auctions maybe... i dont know there is a lot you could do.
  •  
  •  Have you been enjoying your time on Project-Purple?: Yes awesome community
  •  Are you satisfied with the current developers?: I believe so?
  •  What are your thoughts on their performance so far?: Good foreplay, strong finish.
  • Is there an update or a certain change that has happened you didn't like? If that's the case may we ask why?: Dont think so... taking the runite ore bars and addy bars out of the shop was an interesting choice. i think mining will need more work if this wont cause people to hate the skill more than they do already.
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
  •  How have you been liking the recent updates and changes?:
  • I think all the updates and changes are good (besides the removal of rune bars). you guys think about this real carefull and don't make any 1 minute desicions. keep it up! 
  • I would love to see future bosses expand/added. Also some small things i love are things like cooking gloves etc. just the smaller things to make life a little easier (but not to OP). But yeah bosses is the thing i'm really interested in. (wouldn't mind to think/brainstorm with you guys about this aswel) 
  • I'm gonna be honnest here..... I FKING LOVE IT! i love how you guys have been able to keep the old erad feeling and still make some major changes to make it long lasting.
  • We have developers? nah jk jk, I have a huge respect for all developers out there. they are doing things most of us can only dream about being able to pull off. #itsnoteasy
  • Developing is a hard thing to do. and for the people who actually read the dev logs, you can see a shit ton of work already is done. but sometimes the smallest change can be the hardest thing. To all the developers, I love the things you do and please continue like this and we can pull it off to make project purple the best/fun/kind game/player base ❤️ 
  • Is there an update or a certain change that has happened you didn't like? If that's the case may we ask why?:
  • The only change i found very hard in the beginning was that chaotics etc has to be bought with invasion tokens. and let's be honest those are hard to gather in the begining. so for the upcomming new players i would like to see this changed. (easier obtainable chaotics)

Much love from the one and only,

SLEUTEL

ps. write an amazing feedback and darts will reward you (maybe) 😛

https://gyazo.com/ece5eb35d5c5d1944dd6b734df05d3fe 

Edited by Sleutel
  • Thanks 1

• How have you been liking the recent updates and changes?:
  • I like the latest update, hope for more good updates. you guys are doing well.
  •  
  • i hope the cooking gloves come back in the game and also ballak.
  •  
  • i have a  great time here , i hope to get better drops.
  •  
  • they do their job very well, keep up your good work.
  •  
  • They’re doing really great and they are pretty friendly as well.
  •  
  • i like all updates, but nothing that i don't like

greetings, I am Lucky

• Thanks 1

•  How have you been liking the recent updates and changes?: I have really enjoyed the recent updates and new changes that have came with Project Purple. Namely, the changes to boss weaknesses, previously melee was significantly more dominant at essentially every boss in the game, Whereas, now, ranged and magic have became required for several bosses giving them much more of a use. The Anguish and Torment prayers accompanied this nicely, making the styles much more usable.
  •  Is there anything you would like to see added in the future and or possibly changed?: Whilst this is very broad, I'd love to see new bosses having combat scripts in the future, making some of the boss fights require you to actually interact rather than simply click and kill. (similar to the Obsidian Prince and Queen bosses)
  •  Have you been enjoying your time on Project-Purple?: 100% yes, I have. I've enjoyed channeling my inner nerd (or so I've been called) and spending a lot of time on a source I've came to love whilst reuniting with friends I've met over the years of playing previous versions.
  •  Are you satisfied with the current developers?: Definitely, yes. It's clear to see that the developers are always hard working and willing to fix any bugs there may be. Many of the player suggestions from our Discord server have also been implemented, which is good to see the direct player influence.
  •  What are your thoughts on their performance so far?: In the short while Project Purple has been open, they've piled a significant amount of hours into developing hours, which I feel is certainly paying off and has been evident to the player base.
  • Is there an update or a certain change that has happened you didn't like? If that's the case may we ask why?: Not so far! Whilst I haven't been able to explore all of the new content the server has to offer due to gear restrictions etc, I'd like to think I've already played a large amount of hours on the server and I have yet to come across an update or change that I have not liked.

Overall, the active development of the server has been great thus far and I'm sure that will be a key part of Project Purple's coming success!
  • Thanks 1

How have you been liking the recent updates and changes?: i have enjoyed them quite abit i like the new 3 obby system with the new bosses ( more grinding can be annoying but also fun) 

Is there anything you would like to see added in the future and or possibly changed?: cooking gloves and a interface where we can se drops + droprates on all npcs 

Have you been enjoying your time on Project-Purple?: ofc lovely people everywhere love the server aswell 😉

Are you satisfied with the current developers?: yes i do i think they take ime to listen to our problems and ty to fix them asap so i approve

What are your thoughts on their performance so far?: as i said i think they are friendly and good at their job posting alot of fixes/updates 

Is there an update or a certain change that has happened you didn't like? If that's the case may we ask why?: not yet 😄

• Thanks 1

How have you been liking the recent updates and changes?:
I have nothing but positive feedback when it comes from the recent updates, I have to give a massive thank you for the boss weakness changes in particular as it has really switched up what was a majority melee slug fest. 

Is there anything you would like to see added in the future and or possibly changed?:
Nothing major to be honest, As many above me have said cooking gloves would be a very welcome addition. Possibly adding a noted version of some skilling items in the shops.

Have you been enjoying your time on Project-Purple?:
I can genuinely say that I have enjoyed the time in Project-Purple as much, If not more! than the original EradicationX.

Are you satisfied with the current developers?:
Absolutely, From what I've seen so far I'm more than happy to commit my time and love into this server knowing that they are doing the same. 

What are your thoughts on their performance so far?:
The speed of updates and interactions with the community / playerbase have been nothing but positive. There is not much more I can ask for.

Is there an update or a certain change that has happened you didn't like? If that's the case may we ask why?:
I have not even scratched the surface of all the new content in Project-Purple, but from what I have experienced so far there is no change or addition that has not been a pleasure to play!

Note:
Feedback threads like this are a great idea and I would love the see them every once and a while after enough updates have passed. Thank you for giving us the chance to share our ideas and concerns.

• Thanks 2

•  How have you been liking the recent updates and changes?: been enjoying it, but still finding that combat syles arnt balanced, magic is still worst, sort of needs a buff, wearing same teir items in magic and range, range is almost double the mage bonus =l other than that im enjoying it, a little more grindy than old erads but nothing wrong with that.
  •  Is there anything you would like to see added in the future and or possibly changed?: i would not mind seeing a group boss added like w2 that drops mbox or something for the chance at cooking gaunttlets to make soups easier to cook, also maybe a reworked raids for new weapons/armour or other gears.
  •  Have you been enjoying your time on Project-Purple?: I have been enjoying it, glad i got 10b done before some of the skilling changes 😉
  •  Are you satisfied with the current developers?: Yes, whenever i report something to red or sadie they straight away look into it and make small changes to make it work for the players. also like how they ask players for their inputs on some changes.
  •  What are your thoughts on their performance so far?: real happy since their juggling work and life inbetween all the updates and fixes.
  • Is there an update or a certain change that has happened you didn't like? If that's the case may we ask why?: that my deci ammy is useless and makes me weaker 😉 jk jk simple error ❤️ so far so good, keep it up!

keep up the good work, loving all the content and the community ❤️

apart from xilent the toxic fat american ****

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
  • How have you been liking the recent updates and changes?:

i'm enjoying, since always loved this server, each revision i played. I love new updates and changes because i can see they have actives developers and i can trust that we will have a better server in future and they no will abandon the server angain.

•  Is there anything you would like to see added in the future and or possibly changed?

I already told many of things i want to see. But i will like more if developers give feedback when can about each suggestion. Say if is possible or noty in future tho, why i feel posting ideas for nothing.

•  Have you been enjoying your time on Project-Purple?

Obiously yes, playing like 15 hours per day , and most time i spend is on my iron.

•  Are you satisfied with the current developers?

Yes, my opnion is anon sometimes ignorant or much playfull, but i like him "because he spent all time in server and probaly are noty much patient to answer something". and i want to see sadie communicate more with community.

would say perfect, because the server have alot of bugs and things to do ever.

Yes, about jad. I really see many of bosses they kill only for task or something like that. In my opinion need make all bosses usefully. I would like to want to kill all bosses knowing that the reward would be on average equal to the others, because some bosses are unseless be killing.

Edited by Diego
  • Thanks 1