Positivity

Still a Bot

Hiya!
I feel like most of us have met before but just incase here's is a little Intro. 💜

What's your name?: 
Jake / Positivity (Was Smiffy / Mollymauk)

How old are you?: 

Where are you from?: 
Australia 🐨

How did you find out about Project Purple and if you're new, how are you liking it?: 
Been playing this source for a long while now, Loved every minute of it! (Other than 400m mining, that was aids)

What are your hobbies?:
Drawing / Music / Photography / Painting

Favorite TV shows?:
That's 70s Show / The IT Crowd / Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

What's your favourite food?:
Pie, No Questions.

What type of music are you into?:
Jazz / Bluegrass / Rap 

What's your dream job?:
Tattoo Artist 

Where do you see yourself in 20 years?:
Absolutely no idea.. IS THAT BAD? AM I SCREWED?

🙏🏿 Much love to everyone still committing to this glorious source. 🙏🏿

• Like 3

Good to see you back, Jake.

Hopefully you enjoy Project Purple as much as you have the previous servers!

Also, as for not knowing what your life will look like in 20 years, that keeps it exciting, I'm sure you'll find yourself in a place you're content with. Best of luck on your tattoo artist aspirations.

See you in-game!

• Like 1

Hello Jake! Welcome back to the server! ❤️ 

I hope and believe you will love Project-Purple! They have done a great job of maintaining the older feel of EradicationX and have made it even better! Congrats on 400M Mining : D I think you'd just gotten 99 when I was last on, nice job! That's a great skill to get out of the way haha 

You like to draw & paint? Awesome! ❤️ Maybe you could show me/us some work in the future? : ) I'd love to see some! I also love art, I've been wanting to learn how to do digital painting a lot lately! I have a huge passion for music also, it is vital to me and one of my favorite things in life ^-^ I am also always looking for really cool photo opportunities when I can : ) I don't have a fancy camera or anything, but, nonetheless, I still enjoy an awesome opportunity for a photo! 

Tattoo Artist is a pretty cool dream job to have if you are really into drawing and painting like you say then that would totally be a good fit! Perhaps that's where you could be in 20 years? 😛 an accomplished Tattoo Artist! - but really, no, not knowing where or what you want to be in 20 years doesn't mean you are screwed : ) Some people don't even know where or what they want to be even in their 50s! but that is a part of life ❤️ one day at a time! you'll eventually figure it out, I believe!

From what I've seen of you in-game you seem pretty friendly! I look forward to seeing you achieve more 400Ms and eventually 10b cape once again ❤️

GLHF!

ps. I like your name! : )

• Like 1

Very pleasant introduction to read, welcome to project purple.

Tattoo artist? That's interesting, I'm actually wanting to get me a tattoo at some point but finding out which one can be quite difficult. 

Welcome back to EradicationX nonetheless, hopefully you'll be just as satisfied playing this one as the original version.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Disease said:

Good to see you back, Jake.

Hopefully you enjoy Project Purple as much as you have the previous servers!

Also, as for not knowing what your life will look like in 20 years, that keeps it exciting, I'm sure you'll find yourself in a place you're content with. Best of luck on your tattoo artist aspirations.

See you in-game!

Thanks a bunch! 

I look forward to playing the server just as much, If not more! So it's looking pretty good. 🤞🏿

2 hours ago, Appealing said:

Hello Jake! Welcome back to the server! ❤️ 

I hope and believe you will love Project-Purple! They have done a great job of maintaining the older feel of EradicationX and have made it even better! Congrats on 400M Mining : D I think you'd just gotten 99 when I was last on, nice job! That's a great skill to get out of the way haha 

You like to draw & paint? Awesome! ❤️ Maybe you could show me/us some work in the future? : ) I'd love to see some! I also love art, I've been wanting to learn how to do digital painting a lot lately! I have a huge passion for music also, it is vital to me and one of my favorite things in life ^-^ I am also always looking for really cool photo opportunities when I can : ) I don't have a fancy camera or anything, but, nonetheless, I still enjoy an awesome opportunity for a photo! 

Tattoo Artist is a pretty cool dream job to have if you are really into drawing and painting like you say then that would totally be a good fit! Perhaps that's where you could be in 20 years? 😛 an accomplished Tattoo Artist! - but really, no, not knowing where or what you want to be in 20 years doesn't mean you are screwed : ) Some people don't even know where or what they want to be even in their 50s! but that is a part of life ❤️ one day at a time! you'll eventually figure it out, I believe!

From what I've seen of you in-game you seem pretty friendly! I look forward to seeing you achieve more 400Ms and eventually 10b cape once again ❤️

GLHF!

ps. I like your name! : )

Thank you so much for the kind words! 💜

I can see the amount of work that has gone into Project-Purple and I could not appreciate it more! I loved EradicationX and this server has gone above and beyond to improve and yet somehow maintain the original experience. 

Music brings us all together 🎶 I too have been looking to learning digital painting, It is incredible how many ways there are to express yourself with art and I would love to learn them all! 😂 You don't need a fancy camera to capture something beautiful, It's all about perspective. 😜

It's a dream I have had for a while now but it's something I'm still not sure about. One day I'm sure I will decide but until then I look forward to seeing what pops up and takes my interest, Still a long road ahead so I'm sure I will find something! 😁 

I really do appreciate such kind words, From what I have seen so far I am in great company in Project-Purple! 

I look forward to every second of the 10b grind! With such awesome positive people around me how could I not. 💜

ps. From your favorite t.v shows I can tell I'm going to like you 😂 Supernatural / The 100 / Game of Thrones / Stranger Things / Peaky Blinders are all shows I have binged more than once! I have yet to see Umbrella Academy but I will have to put that on the list!

3 hours ago, Marshall said:

Very pleasant introduction to read, welcome to project purple.

Tattoo artist? That's interesting, I'm actually wanting to get me a tattoo at some point but finding out which one can be quite difficult. 

Welcome back to EradicationX nonetheless, hopefully you'll be just as satisfied playing this one as the original version.

Thank you! I enjoyed writing it!

Committing to a design is one of the hardest things you will do, It's never an easy decision but in the end it's always worth waiting for something you love.

I can happily say it has more than exceeded my expectations, You guys have really outdone yourself's with this server and the work really does show. I could not appreciate it enough! 💜

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Positivity said:

Thank you so much for the kind words! 💜

I can see the amount of work that has gone into Project-Purple and I could not appreciate it more! I loved EradicationX and this server has gone above and beyond to improve and yet somehow maintain the original experience. 

Music brings us all together 🎶 I too have been looking to learning digital painting, It is incredible how many ways there are to express yourself with art and I would love to learn them all! 😂 You don't need a fancy camera to capture something beautiful, It's all about perspective. 😜

It's a dream I have had for a while now but it's something I'm still not sure about. One day I'm sure I will decide but until then I look forward to seeing what pops up and takes my interest, Still a long road ahead so I'm sure I will find something! 😁 

I really do appreciate such kind words, From what I have seen so far I am in great company in Project-Purple! 

I look forward to every second of the 10b grind! With such awesome positive people around me how could I not. 💜

ps. From your favorite t.v shows I can tell I'm going to like you 😂 Supernatural / The 100 / Game of Thrones / Stranger Things / Peaky Blinders are all shows I have binged more than once! I have yet to see Umbrella Academy but I will have to put that on the list!

Oh yes! I would for sure recommend Umbrella Academy! It's very good, it starts off a little strange but the story and more becomes quite good! - note that it is a little more different of a show compared to other shows listed but nonetheless it's fantastic ❤️

Yes! there are so many ways to express yourself with art! It's amazing! You are completely correct about music bringing us all together, I feel the same way! It's also another great way to express yourself as well : ) You are also correct about not needing a fancy camera for photography but there have been times where I was a little frustrated by not being able to get a good enough quality picture!! T^T

I'm very glad to hear you're enjoying your time on the server so far and that you're excited to get 10b again etc ❤️ : ) that makes me happy!! I'll be looking forward to your progression! and of course, it's my pleasure! 

• Like 1