Sign in to follow this  
Anonymous

Anonymous Introduction

First of all thank you all for playing this game that @Sadie and me have been working.

Onto the introduction,

As most of you know I go by the in game names "Anonymous" and "Reddragon" but only a few know that in my daily life I am known as Jarno. 
I am 19 years old, live in the Netherlands and still attend college. Most of the free time I have tends to just vanish in to making this server an enjoyable place for you all! But the little time that I do have remaining is mostly spend with my girlfriend. I love developing this server, especially when I see all of you play on it and enjoy yourselves. It makes me happy to see you enjoy the content that Sadie and me put out for you. However since I recently spend an average of  80 - 100 hours a week working on the server I do have to think about myself a little and slow down on some new content. I love what I do, but of course we all have to think about our health from time to time. What does this mean? Nothing really, only thing that could be a little negative effect is that some updates might take a few days or a week longer. 

I hope you all enjoyed this short introduction of myself. I am not great at these things but if you have any questions feel free to just ask away! 

Greetings,

Anonymous

• Like 8

1v1 diego in an english exam

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

ello mate, i really appreacite all the time youve put into the server and you do deserve some free time for yourself! especially juggling collage, coding and a gf. if future content is abit slow, i wont be mad at all since youve pumped out updates and fixes since release.. short into is better than no into!

• Like 1

Thank you for finally making an introduction ❤️ I’m proud!! 

it’s very important to balance life and hobbies! Life>hobbies, don’t take it too far though x) I still want to see more awesome work from you! Take a little of time to slow down for sure!! We don’t want you to burn yourself out 🙂 you’ve already put in so much work with Sadie, it’s more than fine for us to wait a little longer for some updates if that is what needs to happen! 

Thank you for all your hard work & Dedication ❤️ I’m always willing to help you with anything possible when I can 🙂 I hope you know that ! 

We all massively appreciate the amount of work and dedication you and Sadie put into the server, I hope that's reflected sufficiently.

You're always working on something and putting huge amounts of hours into various projects and I admire that.

Keep reminding yourself that breaks are essential, burning out is never good!

To be honest, I should have perm-banned this nub back on ReignX smh.

On a real note though, glad I didn't. Great developer and we can all be happy this big fat dutch nub is around and gives us great content. Keep it up!

Yours sincerely,

Mr Whale.