Sign in to follow this  
Marshall

Bye byes

6c46f64923e8724f88c4a938a61c99ef.png

For those who's been playing with me for a while knows that similar posts like this one have been posted by me before. Yet, sadly this will be the last time you'll see it happen 😕

I believe most of us could see this coming anytime soon, and here it it 🤷‍♂️.
I'm not going to write a novel, I could definitely keep on writing for an hour without stopping once, but I won't bore you out with all of the good and bad memories I have with you vets.

I decided to step down due to my school and my work doesn't leave me a lot of free time. I have to live my life too. I hate that most of you didn't get to see or get to know me all that well, due to my poor activity. It saddens me, really, since that's how I'll be remembered by many people, just an Ex-Owner. Those who knows me, knows that I wouldn't be making this post unless I'm being serious. This server has always been an escape of the reality, entertainment and a place to meet & talk to friends, if you know you know ❤️. Those who are/were close to knows that I've been through some traumatic events, which keeps falling back into my lap in periods, which also has an effect on me, but I'll not be talking about that.

I'm not here to come up with a bunch of excuses of being inactive, I believe the new and updated staff team will do just fine to run this server, and I'm sad that I won't be there to assist all the way to see the server reach and destroy its goals. I'm certain that you can do it, you're a great staff team 🙂

~ May the force be with you, for a last time ~

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

It is very sad to see you leave, but I respect the choice of you stepping down. I know we have been through a lot together, u were probably the first person on Erad I have considered a "friend". As I have told you all the times you resigned before, you better drop by now and then and show your face to us. And uknow, focus on your goals and you will reach them, I am sure of it. We will stay in touch!

Spoiler

PS. Have fun eating weed, u weird nub

Yours sincerely,

Mr Whale.

• Like 1

It’s a little sad to see you go.. but it’s the best for both parties involved. ❤️ I think you’re a pretty good guy, you were usually always pretty open to talking and more.. just sucks you couldn’t find the time to be as active as you wanted to be and we needed you to be. I would like to still be friends and stuff.. but understandable if that’s not something of interest to you - I would still like to check in on you an stuff from time to time ^-^

I’d like to thank you again for giving me a chance along with Ken for giving me a chance to be apart of the team : ) I will always be thankful for that.. ❤️ 

I hope school and work goes well for you! And best of luck ❤️ 

• Like 1

It's sad it had to come to this, was hoping that you'd continue the journey of reaching EradicationX's true potential with me, but life goes on and what can we do about it? 

I know it's not easy to deal with everything and I can definitely understand that it gets harder due to the traumatizing incident you experienced which was not even that long ago, and I hope you're able to get over that eventually.

It's sad to see you go and we had a really good time playing and moderating/developing together and I wish you the best of luck with your life, stay in touch! 

• Like 1

Sad to see you go mate, hope to see you pop ingame from time to time to say gday, wish you all the best in life and future endeavours. stay safe ❤️

• Like 1