Sign in to follow this  
Rich nub

Rich nub's Staff Application *Revised*

Rich nub  

6 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Poll

• Yes
    • I'd like to see you as a staff member.
    • No
    • I don't think you've got what it takes.

• In-Game Name:
    Rich Nub
  • How old are you?
  • Timezone:
    GMT
  • What position are you applying for?
    Server Supporter
  • Which languages do you speak?
    English, and extremely fluent in nubish
  • Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
    because i like helping players get started and helping them out any chance i get, even with the general trivial questions that we repeat 1000x a day, i'm always happy to answer all the pm's that i receive. also i would love to be apart of the team and help the eco grow. all in all i just love to help everyone out whether it be knowledge to just chilling. I don't need to be staff to help players out we all know that, but i would love to show the existing players and the new players yet to join how good the staff team can be, and id love to contribute to that anyway i can.
  • Do you have any past staff experience?
    I have always strived to be staff on any and every server that i have played and most i have achieved that goal and have climbed the ranks many times, Which has gotten me all the way up to co owner, i did become a supporter on the old erad but due to personal things that went on i had to resign. i would love to be apart of this amazing team that we get to see day in and day out, also to help this ever growing eco to strive and become better than the old erad x.
  • Please write what you think should be required and expected from the role you are applying for?
    knowledge of the server is absolutely required to answer any and all questions that anyone might have. to be always active in the community taking part and being active in the friends chat, try to make friends with every player so that they can feel comfortable to come to you for any help they need, some players may be a bit of a handful so i think it is important to have a bit of a fuse to stay calm in challenging situations and to deal with the situations in a calm manor. and most importantly being active full stop, be there as much as you can for anything that may arrise.
  • Additional Information
  •  never really know what to say in this section, of course if i dont get a position on the staff team i will continue to help players, and will always be taking in any criticism and feedback to improve and apply for the next position when it pops up, i won't give up until i make the staff team, like i said i always strive to be apart of the teams making the private servers great!
Edited by Rich nub
Too little information and lack of effort

I don’t really know how to go about responding to your application.. I don’t know you very well and I can’t really recall noticing you helping much, but perhaps my memory is a little fuzzy? 

If you truly consider wanting this position, The first thing I’d suggest is doing a better job filling out your application, as it stands - it’s quite short and doesn’t seem too much effort was put into it. Secondly, I’d suggest being more public etc about your help - clans are great, but they don’t do much good for helping us see how you help other players etc as we can’t see into your clans chat.

I don’t know about others, but I will be watching closer to see how you and other applicants perform to compile better opinions.

GLHF

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sadie said:

All I can say is; interact more 🤷‍♂️

image.png

susano was the guy who believed in me 🙂

On 4/27/2020 at 7:29 PM, Appealing said:

I don’t really know how to go about responding to your application.. I don’t know you very well and I can’t really recall noticing you helping much, but perhaps my memory is a little fuzzy? 

If you truly consider wanting this position, The first thing I’d suggest is doing a better job filling out your application, as it stands - it’s quite short and doesn’t seem too much effort was put into it. Secondly, I’d suggest being more public etc about your help - clans are great, but they don’t do much good for helping us see how you help other players etc as we can’t see into your clans chat.

I don’t know about others, but I will be watching closer to see how you and other applicants perform to compile better opinions.

GLHF

thanks for the feedback, i know there wasnt much effort i have seen in many cases that popularity usually beats any and all staff applications, but seeing all your replies on the applications has proven that its not the case this time, so i have revised my staff app 🙂  

• Like 1

Thank you for your application. On behalf of the EradicationX,-Project Purple Staff Team, I would like to inform you your application has been approved.

Yours sincerely,

Mr Whale.

• Like 1