Sign in to follow this  
Banks

Banks's Staff Application *(Revised)*

Banks  

7 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Poll

• Yes
    • I'd like to see you as a staff member.
    • No
    • I don't think you've got what it takes.

Posted (edited)
  • In-Game Name:
    Banks
  • How old are you?
  • Timezone:
    EST
  • What position are you applying for?
    Server Support
  • Which languages do you speak?
    English
  • Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
    There are many reasons why I would like to like to join the staff the team and thats because I've never enjoyed a RSPS more than this one. Although it is true that I am fairly new still to this community, I believe that I made my best effort into knowing most of the active players on this server both current and new. To get the point why I would like to join the staff team, first reason being is the amazing community we currently have and I would be honoured to help the community grow and be better. Ever since I started playing this game, I've had nothing but respect from the staff and the players in the game and the community it self has been more helpful and respectful to everyone in game, and me being part of the staff team would allow me to keep the community the helpful and respectful way it is right now. But the most important reason why I would like to be part of the staff team is to mainly be there to support and assist the players in game. I always try to help new players who join the game by welcoming and encouraging them by guiding them throughout the game. I am not bothered and enjoy helping players out by answering any questions that they have while I enjoy the game myself. With me being an active player almost putting 8+ hours a day in game, I would be active throughout and be able to help out if there are not many staff on in case players are having issues being lagged out by teleporting home or kicking them off etc. Even though I am just few weeks old on this server and having played the same source of this server years ago, I believe I have gained enough knowledge and support that I can offer to players that need help or assistance or even help resolve any sort of situation that arises between players. 
  • Do you have any past staff experience?
    Really did not have the opportunity to be staff on any server as Eradication was the only server I really played and stayed with, but with my maturity and the experience I have from working jobs as a customer service rep, I feel like it is an experience that I can share with the server if any issues or conflicts occurs between players by professionally handling the situation
  • Please write what you think should be required and expected from the role you are applying for?
    I believe what should be expected from a server support is being active and always taking part in the community by being committed to the server and spending your time to help assist players and helping the server grow. Also a server support is expected to answer as many questions as possible that a player has and also provide assistance with any player issues or tickets. With assisting players in game, a server support also should be willing to help out and work together with other staff members whenever they need any sort of assistance whether it involves helping hosting events for the server or with any problems that a staff member might be facing with. Server support should also be able to handle any given situation that arises in the very best they can without the need for help and know when to do so from a higher staff member due to them having other responsibilities to take care of. Honesty and integrity also plays a key role because they have to be 100% honest and keen about what they do. Lastly something really important and something that should be highly expected when taking this role is having the knowledge and being aware of the rules and being able to enforce them in game and live by it. 
  • Additional Information:
    Whether if I am a staff member or not, I’ll still continue to be supportive and bring positivity into the game by spreading my knowledge to players seeking help and to keep players coming back, and also would love to be apart this great staff team and represent this server as a whole.
Edited by Banks
Revised

Two people who i hoped wanted it "supporter", good luck and I say yes you have my vote. Although they are new to the server, there is a lot to learn and help new players and be together to support the server. if that you will be promoted or not, continue by being nice and do your best to improve the experience. +1 

• Like 1

Hello, Banks!

Thanks for making an application! - There are a couple things i would like to share with you that i think you could work on a little bit! 

1. Put a little more into your application! - the more effort you put into your application, the more attention it may yield from the Administration+ team! Show them you really want this position and give them a good reason to think of considering giving it to you!
  2. Put yourself out there more! i.e: make some guides! offer assistance & don't make a lot of your conversations if you are helping someone be in your clan chat so it can be observed by the staff team!! - we cannot see what's going on in your clan chat!

I've talked to you in-game a little bit, you seem like a decently open person to talk to - which is good.. As I've told others, I don't know about other staff but i will be observing applicants closer to be able to compile a better opinion of you all and i may approach you with some more suggestions during that time!

GLHF

19 hours ago, Appealing said:

Hello, Banks!

Thanks for making an application! - There are a couple things i would like to share with you that i think you could work on a little bit! 

1. Put a little more into your application! - the more effort you put into your application, the more attention it may yield from the Administration+ team! Show them you really want this position and give them a good reason to think of considering giving it to you!
  2. Put yourself out there more! i.e: make some guides! offer assistance & don't make a lot of your conversations if you are helping someone be in your clan chat so it can be observed by the staff team!! - we cannot see what's going on in your clan chat!

I've talked to you in-game a little bit, you seem like a decently open person to talk to - which is good.. As I've told others, I don't know about other staff but i will be observing applicants closer to be able to compile a better opinion of you all and i may approach you with some more suggestions during that time!

GLHF

Appreciate your feedback and will consider it. Application has been revised and updated. 🙂

i see you online all the time! always welcoming new peoples and answering questions, only one little thing if its a bad or good thing is up to everyones opinion but, when a new players asks a question you dont only answer their question but you can bombard them with soo much information that they may just not listen to as you've answered their question, so maybe answer their question and ask if theres anything else required from you, but all in all great application to read and great active player

Honestly Banks, I feel like you might have some potential to be a good SS. You can be pretty helpful. But some downsides are that you are quick to defend your friends alone and not step in when someone is flaming another person. Also some of the information you give is incorrect, and you don't correct yourself (mistakes happen, I am not perfect either). I would try to just double check what you say so that way people don't get confused. I also want to feel like you want the position for the community and not the rank/title. But best of luck to you. This wasn't made to downgrade you, just wanted to give feedback.

Thank you for your application. On behalf of the EradicationX,-Project Purple Staff Team, I would like to inform you your application has been denied.

Please feel free to try again next time the applications open.

Yours sincerely,

Mr Whale.