Sign in to follow this  
destr0

destr0's Staff Application

destr0  

7 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Poll

• Yes
    • I'd like to see you as a staff member.
    • No
    • I don't think you've got what it takes.

• In-Game Name:
    Destr0
  • How old are you?
    im 23 years old
  • Timezone:
    GMT +2
  • What position are you applying for?
    support
  • Which languages do you speak?
    English and Swedish
  • Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
    I have played this server since 2012 and i feel the next step is applying for staff and using the knowledge i have from playing the game. I know the community well and i feel i would be able to help them even more as a staff, i belive that im active enough to be a usefull support. 🙂
  • Do you have any past staff experience?
    i have in total 3 years of staff experience from support to administrator
  • Please write what you think should be required and expected from the role you are applying for?
    Patience, communications and general server knowledge
  • Additional Information:
    hello 🙂
Edited by destr0
  • Thanks 1

100% +1 , experienced boi. This time will be accepted

• Like 1

+1

You're a real OG and you should know the server all too well by this point, if not I'd be disappointed. I believe you would make a good server support if you'd just do your best. After all, you've made 523 staff applications and I hope that this will be your last one 🙂

Remember to stay activefriendy, be supportive and the position will come your way eventually. I believe you'd make a decent server support.

Prove to the managers that sweden rules.

• Like 1

Hello, Destr0! 

Thanks for making an application! - I'll be honest, i don't have too many suggestions for you to look to improve on.. but there are a couple things I'd suggest doing to further improve your chances of being accepted for this role!

1. Be more active! - We are in different timezones, but, regardless i feel like i should be seeing you more in-game than i do currently if you are interested in taking on this role!
  2. PUT MORE EFFORT INTO YOUR APPLICATION!!!! - in an application you want to tell a bit about yourself and your intentions etc for becoming a supporter! it does not matter if you have been rejected a lot etc or not ..for this staff team we want people that are dedicated and actually care, so please revise your application and attempt to fill it out more so that this can be seen!

I've heard a bit about you, I think you have pretty good potential but please consider working on these couple of suggestions! 

As I've said on other applications, I will be observing applicants closer so i can compile better opinions of all applicants - i may approach you with more suggestions if i feel there is any more i can offer!

GLHF

• Like 1

im not too sure if we are on at seperate times or if its due to im working and not active when you are, but i used to see you online a lot but recently (since i have started work again) i havent seen you online much and not really seen your name in the fc as of late from memory, but i do remember you from the old server and i know you know your stuff, so knowledge is down, i dont personally know you or talk to you often so i cant say whether you would be a good staff member or not on that basis.

Thank you for your application. On behalf of the EradicationX,-Project Purple Staff Team, I would like to inform you your application has been approved.

Yours sincerely,

Mr Whale.